At wild woods spa and resort we have come to an understanding that the most luxurious intangible things in the world are peace, harmony and tranquillity. Whatever we do must enhance these principles of our philosophy. Therefore we have incorporated them in our stone cottages,Bamboo Cottages and luxury villas. The result is a unique array of distinctive cottages made of stone, bamboo and bricks. The cottages are river facing and interspersed all around the perimeter of our resort.
For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Udupi, Wild Woods Spa and Resort is the perfect choice. The resort is not too far from the city center: just 6 km away, and it normally takes about 280 minutes to reach the airport. With its convenient location, the resort offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at our resort. Guests of the resort can enjoy on-site features like 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, car park, family room.
Experience high quality room facilities during your stay here. Some rooms include television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, dressing room, linens, locker, provided to help guests recharge after a long day. Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a hard day, you will be entertained by top-class recreational facilities such as river view, swimming pool, sauna, outdoor pool. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Wild Woods Spa and Resort the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Udupi.
ABOUT WILD WOODS SPA
Wild Woods Spa Resort is a premium holiday resort situated at 14 kms North of Baindoor on the NH-17 Highway between Mangalore and Goa, amidst Western Ghat mountains in coastal Karnataka.
Reasons to Visit
- Jungle Getaway resort on the NH-17 Highway between Mangalore and Goa near Baindur
- Surrounded by the mountains in the Western Ghats of coastal Karnataka
- Over 100 species of birds, 40 varieties of butterflies and 50 insect varieties can be spotted in the garden area
- 28 cottages including Bamboo Cottages, Deluxe Villa and Luxury Villa
- Cottages have AC, LCD TV, 24-hour room service, a king-size bed, safe deposit locker, refrigerator, iron box and ironing board, theme blended bathroom with hot shower, hair dryer, dressing table and writing desk
- F&B areas include open kitchen multicuisine restaurant .
- Recreation facilities include two swimming pools, craft centre and Ayurvedic all day spa,
- Activities offered include coracle rides, zhorbing,kayaking,nature walk,cashew burning,skylanterns(night),scuba diving(seasonal),waterfalls near the resort and nature photography workshop
- Indoor games offered include table tennis, chess, carrom, darts, billiards and snooker
- Recommended for all profiles be it a bird watcher, premium, luxury getaway seeker, honeymooner, adventure seeker and family, nature or wellness traveller
- Located 14 kms from Baindur Railway Station
- Located 7 Kms from Bus Stop
- Located 280 Kms from Airport
The biggest usp of the resort is its proximity to the Arabian Sea Coast which is a mere 8kms. Visitors can not only enjoy the waterfalls near the resort but can also visit the beach if they long to. Almost 80% of the resort consists of jungle and water. Each cottage is river facing and hence gives a soothing feeling while one watches the stream flow by. For those sports enthusiasts the trek to the waterfalls close by is an adventurous one through forests of tall oak trees. The waterfalls are a breath-taking sight. Snorkeling and Scuba diving are the other exotic activities that one could indulge In.Netrani Island (scuba diving spots) are a mere 30 minutes from the resort…